Monday, November 8, 2010

All Wet

Sorry for the lack of posts, I tried to upload a video last week, for 2 days, estupido blogger thought and thought and thought and thought about uploading it, and failed too many times to count, so I was all sorts of frustrated and couldn't cope. Resulting in NO blog postings.

I'm over it now.

Anyhow, it's raining in The SLC. Gracie and I tried to take a walk, but it just wasn't happening. Somebody had to do shaky shaky and run around like a mad woman because she was wet... Sigh...

Then somebody had to do this to Mommie's bed. Good job, kitty kat!
Here's a close up, cuz I know how crazy you people are.

Last week someone went and played with GIGANTIC German Shepard Ikar again. And it was a TEENY TINY bit better than last time.


Doesn't he make her look so small? She's tiny delicate lady...
I bribed them with a treat to take this picture. :) For how GIANT Ikar's mouth is, he's better at gently taking a treat out of your hand. Greedy Grachiela on the other hand will take a finger with her treat...

She's a good dog, she's a good dog, she's a good doggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment