Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble, gobble

Happy Thanksgiving from Chief Floppy Ears Paintbrush Tail !!!

I'm thankful for so many people that love me:
Grandma for making me fat girl;
Grandpa for giving me lots of popcorn, and milk {I drink milk cuz I'm a wild animal, ferocious beast};
Kumpada for making me crazy all the times;
Krishnaa for teaching me high five and being a good big sister;
The vet for giving me extra treats when I got my shots;
The nice girls at Forest Hills for being so nice to me and giving me such a nice report card;
and Mommie for loving me and letting me sleep in her nice bed all day, and for not getting mad at me when I ate a package of crackers, and for giving me 4 treats while I posed like a pretty girl and for being the best Mommie EVER!


Hope you get to eat as much as Mommie and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment