Thursday, February 10, 2011

I should change the name of the blog...

...To The Sporadic Gracie. The On Occasion Kachiela. The Whenever Mommie Has a Minute Scoopila. The How Did Mommie Manage To Be Online For 3+ Hours Today and Not Accomplish Anything With a Side of Princess Kitty Kat.

{Btw, I totally forgot the rules on capitalization in titles... In Case you Couldn't Tell.}
And also, as a side note, the li'l lady wants to go to bed. She's staring at me, but I'm all amped from this Jersey Shore episode, sooooo we're delaying sleepie sleepie for, eh, until this post is finished.

Anyhow, this li'l Mommie is working on consistency, on multiple levels... But this blog is about li'l princess princess, so without further ado: Mommie tortures Princess with beautiful necklaces.

This is a gorgeous hand made white onyx and braided leather from Buenos Aires.
{If you'd like to purchase one, I've got a couple I'm planning to part with. They're adjustable, so it can be a choker, or it can hang, you know, lower, between stuffs, and anywhere in between.}
I think this makes puppy look like a Indian. The feather kind.

And here is the little angel wearing this snazzy number from Per Sempre Il 21 {aka Ferevs 21}. Mommie has yet to wear this necklace, fyi...

Could this li'l jingle be any cuter? She is a very cozy lady, I wish there was a way to describe how soft she is, and how warm, and luvie and sweetheart. Regardless, let me know what you'd like to see Kitty do. I'd give you some suggestions, but that might stint your thought process.

Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. An awesome post with wonderful photos!
    Absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete